Less than a 35 minute drive from anywhere in the Milwaukee area
Located within a 35 minute drive from almost anywhere in the Milwaukee area, Boxhorn Sportsmans Club is a trap and sporting clays gun club situated on 28 acres of land on the shores Big Muskego Lake in Muskego Wisconsin.
- 5 trap fields
- A sporting-clays course winds through our woods; one of very few such courses in the Milwaukee area
- 5-Stand. New!
Come to shoot, stay to visit with your friends and fellow shooters. We offer a comfortable environment with everything you need for casual or league shooting or just a place to socialize.
- A 5,500 square foot air-conditioned club house
- The Last Pull, our attached bar
- Food and drinks are always available
- A full compliment of reloading supplies & components.
- We sell rifles and shotguns on consignment
Who Shoots Here?
Our club caters to everyone from the new and occasional shooter to the most experienced tournament shooters. Open shooting is always available for members and non-members alike.
We feature a host of fund raising shoots and company events. If you have clients to entertain, or an employee team-building event you want to host or need to raise money for your non-profit organization contact us today for more information.